Lube drying/ Leaving toys in
Hello May 30, 2020, 01:12:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lube drying/ Leaving toys in  (Read 584 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 22, 2020, 08:48:09 am »

So, I been using some plugs lately to try and get used to having something in my hole and loosening up a bit as well. Ive had the idea of leaving a small plug in my all day and I have seen quite a few vids of guys who can place plugs and other toys inside their holes and they can leave them in. Go about their normal day and return later to take them out, but how exactly do they do this? I have noticed if I leave a toy in for a bit, its hard to get it back out without discomfort. While Im not certain, I believe it is because the lube has dried up. How do guys deal with that.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: