VPN and 'Bad Ratio'
Hello October 29, 2020, 06:05:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VPN and 'Bad Ratio'  (Read 3775 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 31, 2020, 11:10:49 pm »

Hi guys,

Trying to figure this one out, but could use a bit of help, please...

I've been around awhile, but have only just started sorting out a VPN ( blush ).

I've got IPVanish as my VPN.  Have set it up to be positioned from another server... managed to get UPnP working I think...  and I'm using Transmission (2.94).

I can't for the life of me figure out:
1. setting up a proxy server inside Transmission...
2. why (and this might be related to 1!) I'm being told that I have a bad ratio... I should be able to download 15 torrents at a time, but it won't let me?  ATM I have 4 downloading... possibly...

Any advice from more experienced people here would be really welcome!

Thanks in advance.
C

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 07:06:06 pm »

2. why (and this might be related to 1!) I'm being told that I have a bad ratio... I should be able to download 15 torrents at a time, but it won't let me?  ATM I have 4 downloading... possibly...

It's been a couple of weeks since you posted, but your ratio is good at this point, 1.993.

You have less than 10GB  upload and a ratio greater than 1, so you can download 6 torrents at a time. That will increase to 10 torrents when your upload is greater than 10GB, which you are close to reaching.

https://www.gaytorrent.ru/rules.php#96

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 11:27:49 pm »

It's been a couple of weeks since you posted, but your ratio is good at this point, 1.993.

You have less than 10GB  upload and a ratio greater than 1, so you can download 6 torrents at a time. That will increase to 10 torrents when your upload is greater than 10GB, which you are close to reaching.

https://www.gaytorrent.ru/rules.php#96

They have uploaded 10TB not GB big difference. Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 12:37:09 am »

They have uploaded 10TB not GB big difference. Smiley

Cheers

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.