Regarding the fetish of cockcheese/smegma
Hello August 06, 2020, 05:23:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding the fetish of cockcheese/smegma  (Read 279 times)
(Hidden)

« on: April 01, 2020, 11:44:50 pm »

So my partner is into smells and one of them involves cock cheese, aka smegma.
Now, I am uncut, but I was wondering how would one grow the aforementioned cheese effectively? Seems that just "not washing" alone doesnt seem to do the trick. Sometimes ive noticed a bit gathering within a day already, while sometimes i dont get any for many days even if i try to keep it unwashed specifically.

Does anyone have any observations or perhaps even tips about this? What causes you to get more, and what causes less?

Id appreciate it if only those who knew about this topic or were uncut would respond to this post. I dont want to bother with replies like "ewwww thats nasty" and such. Respect that the spectrum of fetish is huge.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: