Shut down sexuality
Hello May 30, 2020, 12:47:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shut down sexuality  (Read 1549 times)
(Hidden)

« on: April 02, 2020, 12:18:46 pm »

So, I have nasty skin condition, meaning nothing physical is allowed, and in recent years I've got some mental issues, so platonic relationship is kinda hard too (I tried to keep self-control, still several good guys are now pissed at me).
And in Russia with all these "propaganda laws" available pool of potential partners is pretty small even without such problems.

Is there any way to, er, turn off all sexual and romantic needs? Rationally, I understand my predicament, but not all parts of me want to listen, and that frustration adds to stress and makes mental issues worse.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 05:35:23 am »

I'm sorry to hear this, i don't think i can be of help since i've always been a loner/Lonely boy, i've never been with anyone at all (except some experiences as a kid)

This year i wanted to work on myself, feel happy of who i am and maybe that way i would get the courage to seek romantic relations, but this coronavirus situation has just set me back so much :C

i've never felt what it is to miss the connection to somebody, i'm afraid of it. i Wonder sometimes if i experience being with somebody and we separate, will i feel even worse?? what if i get rejected, will i fall into even more terrible shame?

i'm sorry to hijack this thread, but reading your experience made me want to share mine.

i hope you can be happy, remember to treat your mental issues professionally, i think i should do the same.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: