Turning a straight guy on
Hello October 29, 2020, 08:28:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Turning a straight guy on  (Read 2828 times)
(Hidden)

« on: April 13, 2020, 01:08:51 am »

I gave  3 different straight guys a massage before. I got all 3 of them completely naked and then when I massage their asses all of them got hard, but only one of them let me fuck... I think another one when in to the bathroom and jerk off, but I am not 100 percent sure. He said he needed to used the bathroom and then was in there for a long time and when he came back out, he had a mark on his pants.
anyhow, I know it seems that if you massage a straight guy's ass right, they will get a boner...

does anyone else know any other ways to turn a straight guy on ? 

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 07:49:53 am »

give him compliments on how good he looks.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 03:10:19 pm »

In my opinion a st8 guy cannot be aroused by another man. If he is turned on then he is not 100% straight. There is at least some degree of bisexuality.
1x Question mark

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 05:52:18 am »

How did you get them into that situation? Are you a professional masseuse?

I can get extra flirty with a hot straight guy. They usually like the attention and because there isn't a chance I find it way easier to talk to them (compared to a hot gay guy)

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 04:07:14 pm »

yeah, how exactly did you get those straight guys in that situation?

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 06:49:36 am »

Let's be honest, if a guy is really straight, he wouldn't be with another man.  Blind

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 05:54:10 pm »

I've never been able to turn a straight guy on. I guess that if they are straight, they would not be turned on by gay compliments or attitudes. Many people say that all heterosexual men have a percentage (small one) of homesexual attitude. Maybe if you "touch" that small percentage, they may be aroused by a gay guy. If now, I don't think they would be turned on.

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 11:02:14 am »

Never gave a straight guy a massage but did get drunk with one. Gave him compliments and talked about sex, eventually he got hard, I saw it and grabbed it. When He didn't do anything I just pulled it out jerked him for a bit and then gave him a blowjob.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2020, 02:16:36 pm »

I've never been able to turn a straight guy on. I guess that if they are straight, they would not be turned on by gay compliments or attitudes. Many people say that all heterosexual men have a percentage (small one) of homesexual attitude. Maybe if you "touch" that small percentage, they may be aroused by a gay guy. If now, I don't think they would be turned on.

touching that small percentage doesn't sound easy!

:Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2020, 09:30:12 am »

I agree a straight guy will never get turned on.

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2020, 03:42:09 pm »

yes same reason as we will not be turned on by a girl

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2020, 08:15:49 pm »

does anyone else know any other ways to turn a straight guy on ? 

Suck his dick.  Most guys like that and some straight guys don't care if it is another guy sucking. 
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 08:21:06 pm »

yes same reason as we will not be turned on by a girl

Very true. I once had girl who tried very hard to seduce me, but I simply had no feelings or emotions and excitement towards her.

(Hidden)

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2020, 02:05:58 am »

Every gay guy would like to know the answer to this question me including lol. I have no clue. My guess is that it depends on how long a guy didn't wank off, how much testosterone he has, his background (if there are prejudices it'd be more difficult). I guess it's doable especially if they didn't have a girl in some time. Some guys in prison fuck each other because there are no girls afterall.

(Hidden)

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2020, 07:53:47 pm »

I've never been able to turn a straight guy on, *sigh* if only I knew how, then it'd be heaven for me.

(Hidden)

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2020, 06:26:43 am »

I've never been able to turn a straight guy on, *sigh* if only I knew how, then it'd be heaven for me.

hugging

(Hidden)

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2020, 02:47:21 pm »

How did you get them into that situation? Are you a professional masseuse?

I can get extra flirty with a hot straight guy. They usually like the attention and because there isn't a chance I find it way easier to talk to them (compared to a hot gay guy)

I am not, but it was not that hard

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled