good audio sex stories/erotics????
Hello October 17, 2018, 06:12:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: good audio sex stories/erotics????  (Read 3075 times)
(Hidden)

« on: May 25, 2009, 02:08:09 am »

Does anyone know where (or have) any audio gay erotics/stories?Huh?? i love them and they are just non existent it seems! can anyone help??

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 08:13:58 pm »

TVLA use to have audio versions of some of their books.  No idea if they still carry them or not.

Please be kind to my stalker, WAFFLEZ.

He suffers from the mental handicaps of Leftism and Trump Derangement Syndrome.
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 05:48:10 pm »

I'd like to see this too.  It would be great to get aural sex at my computer. LOL

Guest, are you staring at my crotch?
(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 10:08:29 pm »

There are a few - very few - at hxxp://www.literotica.com/

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 04:35:57 am »

There is one gay themed audiobook right here. It was posted under music.

Audiobook.-.Armistead.Maupin.-.Michael.Tolliver.Lives.torrent 

I agree 100%.   It goes beyond gay themed or erotic stories.  What about really erotic audios that guide you to get off. I would think these exist -- but I have never come across them  (except as the audio track of some vids.)
I can do SO much more with my eyes closed and both hands free!! Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 06:47:21 am »

I can do SO much more with my eyes closed and both hands free!! Cheesy

My thoughts exactly  Wink
And if the reader has a sexy voice...  hot

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 08:46:02 am »

Don't know about good, but it is an audio story Smiley. I accidently came across it. Here's the upload: torrent

Change of Heart by Mary Calmes (Audiobook) (m/m)

As a young gay man—and a werepanther—all Jin Rayne yearns for is a normal life. Having fled his past, he wants nothing more than to start over, but Jin’s old life doesn’t want to let him go. When his travels bring him to a new city, he crosses paths with the leader of the local were-tribe. Logan Church is a shock and an enigma, and Jin fears that Logan is both the mate he fears and the love of his life. Jin doesn’t want to go back to the old ways, and mating would irrevocably tie him to them.

But Jin is the mate Logan needs at his side to help him lead his tribe, and he won’t give Jin up so easily. It will take time and trust for Jin to discover the joy in belonging to Logan and how to love without restraint.

3 more books to cum Smiley
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 09:37:26 am by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 11:12:48 am »

three audio books: http://tracker.gaytorrent.ru/details.php?id=86816

Loving Lucas By Lisa Marie Davis (audiobook) (m/m) AND A WRITTEN BOOK

Narrated by
Matthew Brown
Lucas Kiefer has lived through hell. Assaulted and nearly murdered by a man obsessed with him, he now lives with horrible scars inside and out. Abandoned by his boyfriend while trying to recover, Lucas withdraws into himself. Building a new life, he focuses only on running his bookstore. But his nightmare returns when, 10 years later, his attacker is released from jail on a technicality.

Sheriff Nicholas Demetris has known and loved Lucas for five years. He doesn't care about physical scars; he's attracted to the silently strong man inside. He knows Lucas feels more for him than he'll admit. Despite being well aware of Nicholas's feelings, Lucas won't allow anyone close, regardless of the feelings in his heart, especially now when he's once again the focus of unwanted and deadly intentions. Lucas can't stand the idea of anyone being hurt for him, but Nicholas is determined to protect him and earn Lucas's love no matter what.

By the Moonlight by Jaxx Steele (audiobook) (m/m) AND A WRITTEN BOOK

Narrated by
Matthew Brown

Jared Sinclair was a sexual vampire. In his long life he mated with and fed from countless amounts of women. His friend Byron preferred the taste of males to mate with and feed from. Byron thought Jared should have an adventure and invited Jared into his world. Jared had no idea his new adventure would burn his blood with passion he never knew and scorch his senses like never before. After all the things Byron had shown him would he stay in the new found world of man love or will his adventure end with the night?

JP Bowie - Under the Law (m/m audiobook) NO WRITTEN BOOK

It's swinging London in 1973.

Britain's just going 'decimal'; Carnaby Street is the centre of fashion – all of Europe goes there to shop. Soho has yet to become the gay hub it now is. There are no computers to speak of, no Internet dating, no mobile phones, nor even answering machines or VCRs – certainly no CD's or DVDs. Yet, somehow Britain survived, and the Brits even managed to enjoy themselves, despite all that deprivation!

Peter Buchanan is a struggling young singer/actor waiting for his big break in the West End of London. John Reed has been a London bobby all his working life, and has recently been promoted to Inspector. When these two men meet by chance, there is an instant attraction – but not before some bumps in the road to love have been straightened out...

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 03:04:59 pm »

More audio books uploaded. Thanks to Netti Smiley

Books:
Keeping Promise Rock by Amy Lane

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Love Means... Courage - Andrew Grey

Sticks and Stones - Urban & Roux

Madeleine Urban / Abigail Roux - Cut & Run