doctor strange
Hello July 13, 2020, 06:00:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: doctor strange  (Read 949 times)
(Hidden)
Muted

« on: May 25, 2020, 01:04:15 pm »

one day Dr. strange starting to work at the hospital again and he received a strange case, he check his patient status. oh its a male patient let see what is his issue, then the nurse speak to the doctor. actually he often came to this hospital but it seem everything is alright nothing wrong with him . oh really? said dr. strange ask the patient to come to my room. then the nurse call the patient in. Dr.Strange start asking lot of questions then the patient start telling the truth and he actually have some strange fetish he love to see a doctor in action. Dr. strange replied i have solution for you he immediately recite a mantra and touch the man head. the man suddenly pass out. once the man wake up Dr. Strange ask him how is it then he replied i feel so good and he want immediately to return to his house then the nurse ask what happen actually? the doctor show me the police is much better so im heading to to police station. the nurse is so confused

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: