Have you watch a daddy dick when youre kid?
Hello September 23, 2020, 10:22:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you watch a daddy dick when youre kid?  (Read 217 times)
(Hidden)
Muted

« on: May 26, 2020, 08:59:01 am »

when i was 10  visited water theme park im looking for place to change out fit then i saw an adult daddy type man pull his short pant saw a big one and hairy i didnt dare to see the person face. thinking want to enter again that area but change mind. since then started interested to get in locker room but never been there yet.

another one when when i was 8-9 at rest and park area went to a toilet so many people line up and then i saw a man with silver hair take his manhood out i saw everything like basically i stand next to him watched him do his thing and he saw me looking him but i give an innocent face just look and then just do my thing in the toilet like what i see its never happen
 Forum spamming, plus making threads of underaged sex and incest with kids
 Forum spamming, plus making threads of underaged sex and incest with kids
1x Question mark

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 09:14:02 am »

I would bet that every kid has had a look when they were young out of curiosity. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 09:41:37 am »

This original poster (just check his history) seems intent on pursuing multiple threads on the positive aspects of children seeking and/or experiencing incest, and now, the thrill of childhood voyeurism of naked adults.  I think there's a line, and in the collective threads, we're pretty close to crossing it.

Angry    Angry    Angry

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 09:33:23 am »

I would bet that every kid has had a look when they were young out of curiosity. 

Curiosity..  :Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled