Anyone with a real methode for losing weight ?
Hello September 19, 2020, 01:48:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone with a real methode for losing weight ?  (Read 2074 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 16, 2020, 02:02:23 pm »

Trying hard to lose weight, realy really hard. Any real methode around?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 02:07:06 pm »

For me, practising sports is a must. Then, healthy (Mediterrenean) food and always half the amount of food you would normally eat.
With those two tips I keep my weight the same all the time.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 05:07:53 pm »

I'd suggest jogging for about an hour or so, doing some leg stretches to avoid straining muscles, and eating something light, especially before bed.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 01:17:32 am »

Trying hard to lose weight, realy really hard. Any real methode around?

Reduce caloric intake, especially carbohydrates, and increase exercise.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2020, 05:39:47 pm »

If you cut off processed and ultra processed foods, add vegetables on your diet, runaway from sugar as much as you can and keep a (real) exercise routine, you'll get great results. But that wouldn't be just to lose weight, but to keep a healthy lifestyle. Always push yourself beyond the comfort zone.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2020, 07:11:05 pm »

I can speak on this as i recently lost just over 9kgs in span of 55 days and its going on.

Weight increase is mainly due to - calorie intake and sedentary life, of course hormones play a vital role too.

I had hit 84 kgs and could no longer feel fresh, energetic and healthy from inside. I had stopped looking in the mirror too.

My nutritionist is actually my student from college and I have seen him transform his life so could trust him and thus enrolled for his plan.

His approach is very logical and scientific.

I was put on calorie deficit diet, starting with 1500 kcals then gradually reducing to 1200 kcals. Also since covid gyms are closed in India and thus i was given a choice of doing home work outs. Frankly i didn't and still cant commit to the daily exercise. I have seen a good inch loss around my tummy. From 34 i am back to 30

Long terms plan ( as i am continuing with this fitness regimen) is to make better food choices. Trust me I was eating for many people and mostly for the sake of taste and not for tummy. Years of bad eating habits resulted in weight gains. Now mission is to create and stick to healthy eating order and practice it mindfully.

Intermittent fasting helped me a lot. I could do 72+ hours of water only fasting during the first 60 days too! And it made my hunger hormones go bonkers but now i am no longer feeling hungry around the clock.

Having said that i must confess its still a big thing to resist munching on the food stuffs. No refined sugar and no fried stuff was easy to follow even if i love me some extra sugar, motivation here was my pics which i took on weekly basis, i finally see myself and relate to it.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2020, 09:03:56 pm »

Long terms plan ( as i am continuing with this fitness regimen) is to make better food choices. Trust me I was eating for many people and mostly for the sake of taste and not for tummy. Years of bad eating habits resulted in weight gains. Now mission is to create and stick to healthy eating order and practice it mindfully.

I found that using a simple digital scale and closely tracking calories and macronutrients for a year really gave me an understanding of what eating X amount of Y food really means as far as how it affects the diet and ultimately, my weight.  I don't track calories and macronutrients now, but I do still weigh some foods such as pasta and I understand what an appropriate portion of various foods is. 

I'm also more likely to eat a snack with protein and fat than carbs when I'm hungry now.  Foods with equivalent calories can have a very different effect on satiety, blood sugar, etc.  Example:  large boiled egg vs. small banana.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: