Studios I'm looking for...
Hello November 25, 2020, 11:57:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Studios I'm looking for...  (Read 4229 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 06, 2020, 07:52:52 pm »

Hi guys,

Over the years, I've amassed a HUGE collection of spanking videos (over 5tb worth). I've been working over the last few months to clean these up, remove duplicates and encode them all as mp4s (instead of the variety that they have come in!).  So I now have some pretty impressive collections which I'm willing to share/trade for other videos which I don't have.

So if you want to send me a message with ones you would like - I can see about sharing them here for you.

The studios I would like to get videos from are:
dominatedrusguys(dot)net
RussianStraightGuys
NoMercyForMen
Brett Stevens

I am also looking for some hard to find vintage movies, if anyone is willing to share those... things like Monster Big's 'The Offering - Pounding the Flesh'.

Look forward to hearing from people what they might be willing to share/trade Smiley
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 12:19:05 am by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 02:15:18 pm »

I can look at my collection.
Been looking for years for Control T Studios 'The Doctor will spank you now'. Do you have that?
Thank you
-Jon

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 06:23:57 pm »

Thanks Jon - I think I might have a copy of this.  I need to hunt through my CTS folder and check... will let you know!
C

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2020, 06:03:14 pm »

Message me, maybe we can arrange  something Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2020, 01:21:42 pm »

Message me, maybe we can arrange  something Cheesy

Hello - I think your profile settings prevent me from messaging you. Feel free to message me and let’s see what we can arrange 😊

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2020, 01:22:45 pm »

I can look at my collection.
Been looking for years for Control T Studios 'The Doctor will spank you now'. Do you have that?
Thank you
-Jon

Hi Jon,
Sadly, having looked through my collection, I don’t seem to have this. But I do have a friend who does... so I’m trying to get hold of a copy 😊
Will let you know how I get on!
C

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2020, 12:14:04 am »

Hi,

I read your post.  I'm new here, but I'm having a great time.
I have several videos from No Mercy for Men.  I'm attaching the list to this message.  Tell me if any of these interest you.

Regards,
SfArtist

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2020, 07:34:33 pm »

Welcome to the group SfArtist Smiley Hope you enjoy it!  There are some great spanking torrents out there ATM - so well worth your time!

As to your NMFM vids, yes please!  Would love these, if you're able to share Smiley

Anything you are looking for?

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2020, 08:38:14 am »

Hi Calatar,
Sorry for the slow reply.  Yes, I will love to share my NoMercyForMen videos that I have collected.  Which ones were you interested in?
The videos that I have been looking for was from the now closed site: Slaveboytraining.com  Some of those slaveboys are so Hot!
I have several sets already, but I'm sure there are many I don't have.  So get back to me and we can figure something out.

SfArtist

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2020, 01:24:24 am »

Not a problem - life and all that!

I do have some of the SlaveBoy Training videos... I'll have a little look through and see what I can find for you!

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2020, 01:59:24 am »

Excellent!  Thanks.

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2020, 08:55:44 pm »

Calatar,

Apparently I must wait 6 months before I can PM anyone.  You're a veteran, can you PM me?

I did find a few videos of Slaveboytraining that I hope you might have:

Mike: Houseboy in Training 4
                     "                 5
                     "                 6

The ones that I have are only a few 3MB and a few seconds long.  Can that be right?  A real shame because it has lots of action, which I think I'm missing.

Let me know what your desires are concerning NMFM and stay in touch.

SfArtist

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled