BLONDE JOKE ~ Car damage......
Hello November 17, 2018, 03:53:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BLONDE JOKE ~ Car damage......  (Read 1328 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 01, 2009, 04:06:31 am »

A blonde was driving home after work and got caught in a really bad hailstorm. Her car was covered with dents, so the next day she took it to the repair shop. The shop owner saw that she was a blonde, so he decided to have some fun. He told her just to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, and all the dents would pop out.

So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and started blowing into her car's tailpipe. Nothing happened. She blew a little harder, and still nothing happened.

Her roommate, another blonde, came home and said, "What are you doing?" The first blonde told her how the repairman had instructed her to blow into the tailpipe in order to get all the dents to pop out.

Her roommate rolled her eyes and said... "HEL-LOOOOOOOO ...You gotta roll up the windows!!!

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 05:53:36 am »

I love blonde, their hair look like gold, maybe can exchange into money, hohohohohoho Evil laugh

Guest,天下没有愚蠢的问题,只有不问问题才是愚蠢的
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 12:09:11 pm »

i love blond jokes !

Dear Lord, I pray for:
Wisdom  to  understand  my  man,
Love  to  forgive  him,  and
Patience  for  his  moods.

Because,  Lord,  if  I  pray  for  Strength,  I'll beat  him to  death !
(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 11:06:13 pm »

He He

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled