Concerts that have marked you somehow
Hello January 17, 2021, 04:52:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerts that have marked you somehow  (Read 247 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 31, 2020, 09:04:40 am »

Which concerts have marked you somehow in your life (for whatever reason)?

For me, one of the concerts that has marked me very much was Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour in Madrid in July 2009 because it was one of my first concerts ever in my life (I had to go with my parents because I was under legal age to attend a concert) and I remember every single song from that concert!  Smiley

An example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgS4ohwHwbk
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 12:51:17 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 06:22:36 pm »

Kylie Minogue and her Les Follies Tour.

I was in the first raw, waiting since 7AM lol and everything was incredible: songs, remixed versions, clothes, staging, water jets... One of my best moments!

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 08:23:20 pm »

One of Cher's concerts for charity was held across the road from where I was living at the time, loved just walking over and in.

Touched me that so many of the front rows were reserved for kids and adults of different challenges.

Cher's impersonator fooled me! Seemed like a bonus to get a magic show on top of great music.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 03:38:46 pm »

Never seen her live. I have seen some concerts on YouTube, but I haven't had the chance of attending one of her concerts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IqJ_s0IfeQ

One of Cher's concerts for charity was held across the road from where I was living at the time, loved just walking over and in.

Touched me that so many of the front rows were reserved for kids and adults of different challenges.

Cher's impersonator fooled me! Seemed like a bonus to get a magic show on top of great music.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: