Working out for two hours
Hello December 01, 2020, 05:43:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Working out for two hours  (Read 426 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 26, 2020, 02:44:38 pm »

Recommendations for what kind of working out is appropiate.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 01:58:21 am »

The real question is, what are your goals and where are you starting from?? Working out for 2 hours can certainly be achieved, but it's really excessive and highly depends on your availability.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 01:08:23 am »

Effective working out involves so much more than the time you spend during each session.  However, for most people, two-hour workouts (even at an unspecified number of times per week) seems like too long.

If you can afford a few hours with an experienced trainer who can provide you with a written weekly workout plan, you'll be on your way.

Or, perhaps you have a friend/acquaintance who has achieved good gym results and could mentor you as a favor.

At the very least, there are many articles online about fitness regimens, and you can start with shorter programs and move up as you achieve results.

I will say, except for competitive bodybuilders or multi-discipline triathletes, I don't run across regimens that involve two-hour workouts -- you can achieve the proper muscle isolation and reach a healthy muscle fatigue that builds mass in less time than that.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 07:00:36 pm »

I go to the gym 3 times a week and I am working out around 2 hours and a half anytime I go. I think it is a good mean each week.

And the other days, since we have all these restrictions due to the covid-19, I have online working out classes (for an hour and a half) at home.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 03:46:00 pm »

High intensity is the best work out this can be done in an hour.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: