‘Horseface,’ ‘Lowlife,’ ‘Fat, Ugly’: How the President Demeans Women
Hello November 27, 2020, 03:55:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘Horseface,’ ‘Lowlife,’ ‘Fat, Ugly’: How the President Demeans Women  (Read 165 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 21, 2020, 10:40:47 pm »

"President Trump has a history of attacking women by mocking their bodily functions, demeaning their looks or comparing them to animals."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/16/us/politics/trump-women-insults.html

He paid Stormy Daniels large amounts of money for sex and then called her "Horseface".  Maybe he's a horse's ass?  

« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 01:11:27 am by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 04:43:24 am »

First, you DON'T KNOW that he paid Stormy for sex, you can't know, because there is no proof, so again, another UNFACTUAL statement by you. He paid her to go away, as happens with many celebrities because the costs of litigation are tremendous and time consuming. That was literally what the money was for, in a signed document by Stormy herself. She signed it, stating legally that it wasn't for sex. So you are lying. Again.

Second, what about the left attacking Trump's son Barron? Calling him disabled and making fun? Far worse. What about Jim Carey's nasty paintings? I could go on for a long time. Hypocrite.

Third, he refers to men in similar terms, because everyone is equally up for a counter-punch.

If I say "that woman is a bitch," it doesn't mean I hate women. I'm sure you've called a woman something. We all have. Don't tell me that every woman you've ever met was a fucking angel. Stormy sucks dicks for $$$ You want equality but if you dare call a woman anything but angelic, you're a NAZI. More nonsense, NEXT.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 07:09:07 am by (Hidden) » Logged
1x Angry 1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 08:18:30 am »

Who was it that said they hoped Baron was kidnapped and gang raped by pedos? 

It's also funny how liberals are butt hurt about Trump saying something about others, while the liberals constantly body shame Trump.   EXTREME HYPOCRITES
1x Angry

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 05:41:11 am »

Rosie O'Donnell was one. She posted a video of Barron's mannerisms calling him autistic. Funny, from someone who's own daughter has basically divorced her and said she was a terrible mother, no wonder since she thinks kids are fair game. No liberals said it was wrong, they all went along with it. Is there a lib on here that might want to condemn this??? Nope. Silence. Sickos.
1x Angry

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 09:54:52 am »

It was Peter Fonda. 

He got butt hurt after the media lied about the kids in the dog kennels pics from Obama. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: