Am I the only person in the world not to like RuPaul's Drag Race?
Hello December 01, 2020, 09:27:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only person in the world not to like RuPaul's Drag Race?  (Read 412 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 04, 2020, 06:05:35 pm »

...and what's more, this site seems absolutely swamped with it! I just don't get the hysteria for it.

Each to their own of course!

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 06:43:11 pm »

...and what's more, this site seems absolutely swamped with it! I just don't get the hysteria for it.

Each to their own of course!

No, you're not the only one.  Apparently the viewers are about half straight women, half gay men. 

At this point there are twelve seasons, a bunch of specials, and at least half a dozen spin-offs, so between the sheer volume of content and the various video qualities, formats, and collections, I would expect there to be a lot of torrents here on a gay torrent site.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 02:10:57 pm »

I am thrilled for the success of RPDR, the many Emmys it has garnered, but with the ever-increasing number of networks and quality shows, I haven't seen an entire episode in years.

When on Youtube, I occasionally watch clips of RPDR highlights -- "best of"/"most outrageous" -- that are posted.

(My next binge is all of Schitt's Creek, now that its run is complete.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: