New investigation reveals how Trump marked black Americans as 'deterrance'
Hello January 25, 2021, 11:22:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New investigation reveals how Trump marked black Americans as 'deterrance'  (Read 114 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
(Hidden)

« on: September 28, 2020, 11:28:45 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIf5ELaOjOk

"Millions of Americans in key battleground states were separated into eight categories, so they could be targeted with tailored ads online.

One of the categories was named ‘Deterrence’, which was later described publicly by Trump’s chief data scientist as containing people the campaign “hope don’t show up to vote”.

In total, 3.5 million Black Americans were marked ‘Deterrence’.

Overall, people of colour labelled as Black, Hispanic, Asian and ‘Other’ groups made up 54% of the ‘Deterrence’ category. Meanwhile, categories of voters the campaign wished to attract were overwhelmingly white."
Logged
1x Question mark 1x Thumb Up


(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 06:23:40 am »

Ahh. That last sentence was the key. "Deterrence" didn't mean black, as it made up 54% of groups that would vote dim. That means the other 46% were white. It wasn't because they were black, it was because they'd vote dim. You think you're clever.  Kiss
Logged


(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 08:27:04 am »

Obama did the same thing with direct help from Facebook in both elections.

Of course, liberals aren't butt hurt about that.

Also, the UK media is quite leftist.  They support the same shit the US Democrats support. 
Logged



Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

 
Jump to: