Best Lube: Fractionated Coconut Oil
Hello January 17, 2021, 03:50:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Lube: Fractionated Coconut Oil  (Read 338 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 04, 2020, 11:51:48 pm »

I recently order some fractionated coconut oil off of Amazon. It basically is coconut oil that won't turn into a solid like most coconut oils. I've always used Swiss Navy silicone lube and I have to tell you, this beats it.(pun intended). First, it's a whole lot cheaper to buy than Silicone lube. Coconut oil won't hurt you if swallowed and it's a great moisturizer. You may be able to find it in your local grocery store either in the baking section or in the beauty aids section.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 12:57:37 am »

I usually pick iy up at Whole Foods in the USA

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 01:03:16 am »

Double Post

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 03:32:15 am »

It seems great, Is it condon friendly?

Talk to me, we'll have fun, if you know what i mean, skype: thalion66
(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 08:29:14 am »

I recently order some fractionated coconut oil off of Amazon. It basically is coconut oil that won't turn into a solid like most coconut oils. I've always used Swiss Navy silicone lube and I have to tell you, this beats it.(pun intended). First, it's a whole lot cheaper to buy than Silicone lube. Coconut oil won't hurt you if swallowed and it's a great moisturizer. You may be able to find it in your local grocery store either in the baking section or in the beauty aids section.

with love

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 02:26:49 pm »

Wow, never heard of that before...  are you happy with it? Would you recommend it?

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2020, 10:52:57 am »

Where I live, coconut oil is local made and cheap. As virgin as it gets.

Coconut oil turns liquid at body temperature. As it's churned during fucking, it gets smoother. As it  moisturizes, the skin contacts get soothing.

One secret of our cheap and crude local coconut oil, it gets some whitish coconut milk mixed in that's good for fragrant coconut rice.
However, vigorous fucking will churn it into a whitish cream, looking like fresh cum.
It's not condom safe ofc.

I like to talk dirty.
(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 03:14:48 pm »

Where I live, coconut oil is local made and cheap. As virgin as it gets.

Coconut oil turns liquid at body temperature. As it's churned during fucking, it gets smoother. As it  moisturizes, the skin contacts get soothing.

One secret of our cheap and crude local coconut oil, it gets some whitish coconut milk mixed in that's good for fragrant coconut rice.
However, vigorous fucking will churn it into a whitish cream, looking like fresh cum.
It's not condom safe ofc.

Virgin.. but not condom safe!  Cry

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled