Learning How To Spanked Straight Virgin college Men
Hello December 03, 2020, 02:25:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning How To Spanked Straight Virgin college Men  (Read 385 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 20, 2020, 06:50:49 am »

I was able to get 3 straight virgin men in college to let me spank them and recorded it. It was so much fun and I am honestly surprised how easy it was. I am thinking about writing it down in a book. I would write it in a story format and I wouldn't use any of the real guys' names. Please comment if you would be interested in buying something like that?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 10:44:44 am »

How did you manage to make that happen? Give us a little teaser to drum up interest.  Spank
Sure, I’d be interested in reading. There are few and far between great m/m spanking fiction books out there. I am writing some spanking gay erotica myself at the moment also. Give this book a try, it has lots of very helpful advice.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3174471

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 05:24:15 pm »

Just a little Teaser, it did help that we all go to the same church and  I had hung out with them before a few times.  but there is a lot more to it than that

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 11:30:51 am »

Okay, you have our attention. Looking forward to reading it.  Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled