Vaginas vs facts - liberals are insane.
Hello November 29, 2020, 11:25:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaginas vs facts - liberals are insane.  (Read 31 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 27, 2020, 07:07:05 pm »

I have been debating a woman on social media over several topics. 

When we got on to the typical "all women are oppressed and all men are oppressors", she back up all of her claims with "I have been a woman my entire life, so I know what I'm talking about". 

I backed up my side with links to court cases and whatnot.   Somehow, this makes me "combative". 

One example is when I brought up the fact that male children who are victims of rape are still legally required to pay child support once they turn 18.  This includes any previously owed child support from when they were a minor.    I proved court cases, including 2 state supreme court cases and federal court cases.   Her evidence is "if that were true I would have heard about it before" and she wouldn't look at the links I provided.

This is how she and countless liberals debate. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: