Guys with naturally rosy cheeks
Hello January 25, 2021, 02:55:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys with naturally rosy cheeks  (Read 208 times)
(Hidden)

« on: November 28, 2020, 12:42:28 am »

I am a black guy and I have an obession with cute guys with proper rosy cheeks. i get so turned on by them. Whenever I am out in public and I see a cute lad with rosy cheeks I can't stop looking.

I think this has come about from my childhood or something coz I remeber my best friend at school had cute rosy cheeks. lol.

Does anyone else like them too or do any guys have rosy cheeks and do you like them or not? Am I weird for getting turned on my red cheeks?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 08:23:16 am »

It makes me smile when seeing someone smile, giggle and blush when interacting, as it is a visual display of their inhibitions and desires.

Can imagine all that is difficult to fake if they are not enjoying at least some element.

Better than fake moans anytime  Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 10:11:39 am »

I am a black guy and I have an obession with cute guys with proper rosy cheeks. i get so turned on by them. Whenever I am out in public and I see a cute lad with rosy cheeks I can't stop looking.

I think this has come about from my childhood or something coz I remeber my best friend at school had cute rosy cheeks. lol.

Does anyone else like them too or do any guys have rosy cheeks and do you like them or not? Am I weird for getting turned on my red cheeks?

Rosy cheeks occur as a result of blood vessels widening near the surface of the skin. In many cases, the body will react like this for benign reasons, such as trying to warm the skin up in cold conditions. However, rosy cheeks can sometimes signify a more severe condition!

Shocked

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled