Ever hooked up with a str8 guy?
Hello January 25, 2021, 11:09:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever hooked up with a str8 guy?  (Read 75 times)
(Hidden)

« on: December 21, 2020, 11:59:38 pm »

I've had many hook up with str8 guys sometimes ones off n some repeats

One guy I used to work with he was very manly muscled tats n had quite a few of the girls at work n one night I got chatting to him on grind apparently he gets curious n wanted to dabble so met up with him one night outdoors n sucked him for a good hour n he sucked me defo one of my best memories

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 08:58:13 pm »

I met several totally gay guys, but they said they are straight.  Grin So does it count?

I think we should stop thinking bipolar. The world is not bipolar. There isnt only white and black or only straight and gay. We should think about sexuality like its a scale from 1 to 10, where number one is 100% and number 10 is 100% gay.

I identify myself as 100% gay. New computer or car is turning me on more than woman body. And I think if you are 100% straight, you will never have sex with men... If you had sex with a guy, who was "straight"...he was actually bisexual.
1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled