Most awkward sexual encounter
Hello January 25, 2021, 11:07:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most awkward sexual encounter  (Read 81 times)
(Hidden)

« on: December 22, 2020, 12:04:55 am »

Whats everyone's most awkward sexual encounter? For me they been a couple one was a cruising encounter started jerking n sucking a guy but he kept asking if I fooled around with my dad n bros n just made it creepy so I left pretty quick

Next was a guy who said straight up he had premature problems which is fine if it happens it happens so started wanking n sucking n quite a few times as he got close he would literally push or smack me away which pissed me off n then he wasn't the best with sucking used his teeth bit too much

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 08:52:47 pm »

I went to hook up with this guy, he had roommates or family so he told me to come in the back door to this little back room where he'd fuck me. I went in and we went str8 to fucking, he was hot and it was fun. As I was leaving I tried to make some small talk, he nodded but never said anything or answered me. It was dark and I didn't know what to think as I left, I know he enjoyed it, was it me? It bugged me for over a week, then I ran into him at one of the local gogo bars where he was dancing at. We talked and I thought he had some unusual accent. Turned out he was deaf and couldn't read my lips in the dark that night.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: