Can't Go Home For The Holidays Because Of Covid-19
Hello January 18, 2021, 04:45:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't Go Home For The Holidays Because Of Covid-19  (Read 221 times)
(Hidden)

« on: December 24, 2020, 09:37:36 pm »

I can't go home for the holidays because of covid-19, so I am just writing and re watching/ watching Supernatural and the Mandalorian( a lot of other stuff too) .
anyone else in the same boat? if so, what are you doing to take your mind of it? Not going to lie, but I think tomorrow it going to be really hard.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 01:43:47 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 12:36:25 am »

Will be just me and my partner as it has been for months, and we just watched the last two episodes of Mandalorian.

There are new babies in our family that we've only seen on video. Yes, it sucks.

Won't pretend to know what you're going through, but hang in there  with love

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 12:39:45 am »

Same here. In addition to reading/watching things, I baked a couple things that we would often have. Ends up having too much for one person to eat normally, but why not eat it all spread over a couple days. Could be nice to make a dish you'd have? If nothing else, it's another activity.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 02:07:25 am »

I'm just playing games and chilling.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2020, 02:49:26 am »

I'm just playing games and chilling.

so I normally I love cooking but IDK just not in the mood

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2020, 04:25:25 am »

I can't go home for the holidays because of covid-19, so I am just writing and re watching/ watching Supernatural and the Mandalorian( a lot of other stuff too) .
anyone else in the same boat? if so, what are you doing to take your mind of it? Not going to lie, but I think tomorrow it going to be really hard.

I feel for you, when i watched the news of how our people in our country waiting for a transport, hoping they can be with their love ones whom they haven't see since last March, my heart went out for them

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2020, 05:44:47 pm »

Same here. My partner and I alone, without being able to have Christmas dinner or lunch with my parents and brother or my partner with his parents and brothers... we are just watching Spanish tv series and some gay-themed movies that someone recommended in another post... very sad Christmas time this year  Cry

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: