READ ME FIRST - Rules and General Info for this section
Hello July 05, 2020, 12:55:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: READ ME FIRST - Rules and General Info for this section  (Read 2083 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 05, 2010, 11:23:17 pm »

First of all, I would like to say
OK

I am called Geographer, but friends usually call me Geo (it's faster to write  Grin) and this here place is a little forum corner entirely dedicated to a sport people usually call swimming. But not just swimming itself: synchronized swimming, diving, synchronized diving, water polo, canoeing... in one word - everything wich implies an activity on and/or under the water (besides bathing of course  Grin).

Here you can post as much material as you like, regarding to the above mentioned sports: info on famous people involved in swimming, info on various swim-sports events or any news you might consider to be interesting for us swim-lovers, maybe some personal stories, personal opinions, comments (why not?), and - most of all - pictures!  Grin And I would greately appreciate if every single one of you would make a reply (even the smallest one) on the topic you had just read.

But remember: whatever you post in this board, you have to follow some basic rules. Frankly, the main rules in here are the same ones as in every forum thread or on the whole GayTorrent.ru site. If for some reasons you have forgotten them, let me remind you some of them:
  • don't post material not related to our forum topic
  • when writing your posts or replies, try to respect other people's opinions
  • always remember that a good behaviour and a decent language are highly appreciated
  • active hyperlinks which lead outside GayTorrent.ru are not allowed, so when you want to write a link, please use the following "trick": just write the link but replace the http:// with hxxp://
  • when uploading a picture, it is preferably that you use the "Attach" feature from the "Additional Options" when creating your post or you can use our BitBucket as a space where you can use an image-link

Just follow these simple rules and everyone will be happy: you - because that way you won't get banned, and our staff (including myself  Grin) - because they will have less work to do  Grin And do keep in mind that I'm allowed to edit your each and every post if I find out something is wrong (like spelling mistakes and some other minor stuff, or maybe splitting the topic to maintain order, depends), so don't get worried or mad when you find that someone was messing with you post  Grin

Well, that's just about it! I wish you a pleasant time of the day and, simply have fun!!!  laugh

PS: Questions and suggestions on how to improve the quality of this forum subboard are always welcome.  Wink And I think that before making a post, you should consult this page, I think you'll find it very interesting and useful  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 11:42:49 pm by (Hidden) » Logged

Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe (Albert Einstein)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: