getting stills from video files?
Hello May 22, 2018, 06:16:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: getting stills from video files?  (Read 1643 times)
(Hidden)

« on: May 25, 2011, 07:38:25 am »

Hey guys,
Have just done a clean install of win 7 ultimate 64bit, and have been trying to find a programme that will let me get images from my video files...so far with no luck.
Can anyone suggest a programme that will do the job for me please...have tried many torrent sites and not much luck there either... Cry

Hope someone can help, I've got too many vids that I wanna upload, but want to put images with them for others to see.
Cheers from downunder

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 11:20:52 am »

This didn't help?

http://forum.gaytorrent.ru/index.php?topic=1091.0

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 04:05:24 pm »

This didn't help?

http://forum.gaytorrent.ru/index.php?topic=1091.0

[/quote
Have tried this one before, and it failed miserably, kept getting stuck or didn't do it's job, hence looking for a better one.  Thanks all the same though]

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 10:43:43 am »

Have tried this one before, and it failed miserably, kept getting stuck or didn't do it's job, hence looking for a better one

The link is to discussion thread which mentions a variety of programs which you can try

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 03:36:21 pm »

Windows 7 comes with a built in tool called "Snipping Tool", formerly known in the beta and RC versions as "Snip-It". I have used this personally a few times to grab screen shots of videos. Play the video, then pause it at your desired point and wait for the controls to disappear. From there, open the snipping tool and select the video. You can find this in the following location:

Start > All Programs > Accessories > Snipping Tool

It's a little primitive, but it works.

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: