Police: NM Woman Put Ad On Craigslist To Buy Pot (VIDEO)
Hello October 16, 2018, 04:03:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Police: NM Woman Put Ad On Craigslist To Buy Pot (VIDEO)  (Read 1088 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 14, 2011, 01:00:16 am »

hXXp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/12/police-nm-woman-put-ad-on_n_1008233.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl17%7Csec3_lnk2%7C103969

ROSWELL, N.M. -- A New Mexico woman faces charges after police say she put an ad on Craigslist looking to buy drugs.

Roswell police arrested Anamicka Dave, 29, this week after officers posing as sellers arranged to meet her through text messages.

Roswell Police Sgt. Ty Sharpe said the ad was so blatant, he had to make sure it wasn't posted by another undercover officer.

"I was really surprised that someone would actually put on there they were looking for weed – an actually illegal product – to the fact that I called my boss to make sure it wasn't one of our guys trying to do a reverse sting," Sharpe told the station.

Police met the Albuquerque woman in a parking lot and then arrested her.

It was unclear if Dave had an attorney, and a message left at a phone listing for her wasn't immediately returned Wednesday.

He He Ha ha funny ROTFL LOL

I wonder what she was "on" to make her place at all. She had to be fucked up out of her mind to place an ad for  Doped Banana

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 10:19:01 pm »

lol lol lol how dumb can you really get?

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 05:22:50 am »

she must be very.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled