Newbie interested in master/slave play
Hello July 22, 2018, 03:01:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie interested in master/slave play  (Read 920 times)
(Hidden)

« on: February 14, 2015, 07:26:10 pm »

25 year old from Minnesota, US interested in dom/sub master/slave play.  Looking for hot masters to give me orders, maybe skype.  Open minded to whatever you might have in mind  Evil

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 02:39:34 am »

As someone with much experience in that kind of play, I must caution you to be careful what you wish for. There are some "Masters" out there who are not exactly sane minded and will not stop things, even if there is a medical reason/need to. Discussing limits is strongly advised, as is making sure that you get a sense of who the person you're submitting to is before you fully turn your whole self over to them. All I'm saying in other words is just be safe... There are some people out there who get off on causing irreparable damage/harm to others.
1x Thumb Up

The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage!

"Education is all we have left when we have forgotten everything we learned in school." -- Albert Einstein
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 03:25:24 am »

Where are you? I am in the twin cities area and into dom/sub play.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: