Traditional way of spanking.
Hello December 01, 2020, 07:09:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Traditional way of spanking.  (Read 1123 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 24, 2015, 05:49:28 am »

Hello, I think that each country have its own traditional way or custom of spanking  a bad boy, can we share it here?

I'll go frist. I'm from Vietnam. In my country , caning with a cane or feather duster are common for boys. We usually lie flat on a bench, table or the ground, face down to take the punishment. It's a tropical country so the boy usually topless, he can wear one thin short ( no underwear) to receive his caning and for some hard caning, naked butt is sometimes required. At school, we can take it with uniform, too.

Require for the boy during caning: stay in position, do not use hand to cover the butts, we rarely have to count the strokes, just be quiet and feel the pain, crying and moaning is allowed but no screaming. After the caning, extra punishment like knelling on a jackfruit skin can be added.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: