i m new to cell phone games any good recommended one
Hello July 12, 2020, 02:04:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i m new to cell phone games any good recommended one  (Read 3298 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 18, 2015, 03:03:01 am »

i used to play chess and Sudoku now i m looking for much fun
any recommendation

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 07:52:32 pm »

I have used the PC version, but I think Mahjong In Poculis could be a game you'd enjoy. I like it.

Also, I haven't played it, but I know for sure that some Final Fantasy games are available as well. It doesn't get any better than that Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 03:26:10 am »

Right now I am into Ingress. You have to actually visit locations and compete against another faction. I find it interesting.

Many of my colleagues are also into Marvel Future Fight.

"The box said 'Requires Windows XP or better'. So I installed LINUX..."
(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 07:27:58 am »

It really depends on what sort of game you want to play, though.

For Board games; Catan and Ticket to Ride are both good; or if you have big enough tablet / phablet, try the online version of Cards Against Humanity (it's a browser game)

for RPGs; indeed, Square has a lot of games-- the retro ones at least. FF5, FF6, FF4... Although the price is quite much, it's definitely worth the price. For a cheaper, more free(mium) game; I suggest trying Final Fantasy Record Keeper; it's all the battles without the exploring, with a freaking lot of your beloved FF chars.

But other freemium games from Japan seems to have its fanbase too. I dunno about the pay-to-win aspect of it though...

Ingress is good if you like to walk or travel. Cheesy

ANd I'm sure there's a lot of other games too >_< Pixel Dungeon is a HARD Roguelike game, but if you like a challenge; do try. Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 12:22:55 am »

Squares RPG:s serie Chaos Ring are a bit expensive but are well made.

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss other people...

Eleanor Roosevelt
(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 12:36:37 am »

Right now I am into Ingress. You have to actually visit locations and compete against another faction. I find it interesting.

Many of my colleagues are also into Marvel Future Fight.

I'm a bit fan of ingress too.  I play for the Enlightened Faction. It's a good location based game that is quite engaging. 

For very engrossing armchair game, take a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_2zoYSsBz4.  Be warned that this is a walkthrough of chapter one which is a guided training exercise. You won't spoil much by watching.  Although the video is of a PC version, the sound and graphics are every bit as good on a phone.  Available for iPhone and Android. the Room and The Room 2 are available now.  The Room three is expected to be released any time now.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: