This is just a basic rundown of how to play the game in case the full one resurfaces:
Part of the game's objective (and I think in order to get the post-game shot of you and any character) is to get the club out of debt. The mechanics are very basic, there is no negative consequences or logical outcomes for never doing administrative work so basically you can just set each staff member to the duty they are best suited for and you will end up around 10k up without any upgrades to the gym.
- Thomas -Personal Training Duty
- Chris- Pool Duty
- Phil - Gym Duty
- Kouji - Dojo Duty
To build relationships with each of the 4 dating possibilities you need to interact with them. Most interactions will boost your relationship, which is shown as a number next to their icon in the bottom left corner:
As a general rule:
- Normal interactions (not related to plots) will result in +4
- Checking up on them during the work day: +2 (I believe this is for all cases but may be particular to jobs suited to the person)
- Negative interactions (saying no to date requests or choosing something not in favour of the person who asked the question) -8 mostly or -10
You get two opportunities on most days after work to interact with the guys, when you are browsing the rooms there will either be a sun or moon icon in the top right depending on whether it is the first or second interaction of the day.
Each staff member has 4 scenes you can unlock
Thomas - His room Monday Week 1 - choose Uh, yeah you sure did! - then Nah, you seem more like an action guy
Chris - talk to him at the pool Thursday Week 1 - choose It must've been because I had you as a teacher
Phil - Sauna Saturday Week 1
Kouji - Friday Week 2 Say no to going out with Thomas, then go see Kouji in the dojo
Richard - When he comes to the gym (Around week 3-4) visit him and Kouji when they are in the same room together (this only happens once)
Scenes 2 and 3 are all during work days, and you need to assign particular jobs to the right person and check on them completing the task. I believe all these jobs pay High, and they have titles that are not reoccurring. In order to have the right person on the days these jobs appear, you need to change the day that each staff member has off (at least for the scene 3's). The scene 2's are around weeks 2-4, and 3's 4-6
Thomas - Personal training the rich kid
Kouji - Teach the Boy Karate
Phil- Showing members how to use particular equipment on a slow day
Chris - Aqua injury training
Scene 3: (Group Scene)
Thomas - Instructing a special Karate introduction course
Chris- Special cross-fit or gym session
Phil - Frat boys at the Pool
Kouji- Power up at the Gym
On Day 35 after all the boys have given you a surprise dinner, you go to visit one of them and if your relationship is exactly 100 when you go into the interaction you will unlock that person's entire scene 4. Once the ending video has played through you will also unlock your happily ever after shot.
(You can only view one final scene per game so you are best saving into multiple slots before starting the scene if you have more than one at 100)
- You will have ample opportunity to get at least 3 if not all of the dating sims to 100 in one game if played correctly.
- Multiple runthroughs will give you more opportunities to hear about different character's backstories, though.
- Most of the choices you are given when overhearing conversations are bogus - the scene plays out the same whether you choose to make yourself known or not.
- Thomas asks you out the most and has the most affection for you, so its easier to keep him below 100 by saying no to all of his requests. The other three you only get 1 or 2 opportunities to say no to.
- It is much harder to decrease relationship numbers than increase, avoid getting any of them above 92 before the last week.
- When any of the characters ask you out don't get excited because you dont get any dialogue or images of being out and about.
- Avoid Kouji in the first week, and Chris on the first couple of days because those interactions are normally negative.
- During the second interactions at night (mostly past week 2) if there's no plot unfolding and you see a guy in their own room by themselves they will likely be asleep and you will not get to interact or any relationship benefit out of it.
- Conversely, if you are not looking to change the relationship stats with anyone you can skip interactions by going into an empty room or your own room and choosing to do work or watch porn (again, it doesnt show you actual porn it just cuts to the next day).
Hope this all is helpful. You get the hang of it after a while but I remember getting very frustrated in my first few runthroughs when I wasnt unlocking anything. Happy Gayming