Newt Gingrich: Deport Every Muslim Who Believes in Sharia
Hello April 23, 2018, 02:22:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newt Gingrich: Deport Every Muslim Who Believes in Sharia  (Read 1135 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 15, 2016, 10:32:08 pm »

Gingrich said that all Muslims in the United States, American citizens or otherwise, should be tested to see if they believe in “sharia.” If they do, Gingrich says they should be deported immediately.

http://www.towleroad.com/2016/07/newt-gingrich-muslims/

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 01:19:42 am »

Erm, deport them to where, Mr Gingrich?

Just when you think Republicans can't get dafter...
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 02:18:11 am »

Maybe they should prepare a questionaire. I mean I'm certain people will answer truthfully, right?
To enter our country please answer a few questions..
1. Are you a dangerous terrorist? Yes/No
2. Do you plan to blow up any public buildings? Yes/No
Lol..
To my knowledge, sharia is about imposing a theocracy where religion dictates all politics and laws and "offenses" such as blasphemy and other makeshift regulations have severely hefty penalties, to protect the religious power base.
Pretty much the same as most republicans in my eyes. Hiding behind religion to strengthen their own positions of power.
1x Thumb Up

For the glory of The Star Empire.
(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 04:45:26 am »

Americans don't do irony???

These are real questions from a US Visa Waiver form

* B) Have you ever been arrested or convicted for a crime that resulted in serious damage to property, or serious harm to another person or government authority?
Yes No

* C) Have you ever violated any law related to possessing, using, or distributing illegal drugs?
Yes No

* D) Do you seek to engage in or have you ever engaged in terrorist activities, espionage, sabotage, or genocide?
Yes No

* E) Have you ever committed fraud or misrepresented yourself or others to obtain, or assist others to obtain, a visa or entry into the United States?
Yes No

What chance of entry if you answer yes to any of them?

1x Question mark

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 11:31:26 am »

He's a lunatic
1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.