Request - Little Chris (Monsterballs - WARNING: Silicone enlarged bear)
Hello July 23, 2018, 08:04:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Request - Little Chris (Monsterballs - WARNING: Silicone enlarged bear)  (Read 2039 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 15, 2016, 07:30:03 pm »

Since I found about him I've been a bit obsessed with him. And with obsessed I mean, infatuated. I know some may find him gross, but I couldn't find a better place to request.

This is "Little Chris", a lovely shy bear whose boyfriend injected his balls and cock with saline until they got to that size. I've seen the preview of his videos, and he's just the sweetest, and would love to see them full... I know his videos where around for a while, but they have been taken down. http://www.xvideos.com/video961155/o_cara_nao_se_masturba_ha_38_anos_acredite_se_quiser (Video link)

Here I found a few images, and links with his movies and extra information. I will be eternally thankful to whoever can find more of him, video, photos, info, whatever!!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Links:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled