Sex toys as gifts?
Hello December 18, 2018, 05:53:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sex toys as gifts?  (Read 2737 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 01, 2017, 06:37:29 am »

A guy I'm seeing gave sex toys as gifts for the holiday.  Not dildos but flesh light types.  He was going to give a tenga masturbation toy to someone but found a regular flesh light type (seriously, what's the blanket term for these?) so I ended up having the tenga clicker toy.

It's shaped like an egg and you fill it with lube then put it on.  There's soft textured nubs inside to give you a different feel when you jerk off.

It's not weird when a guy you're seeing gives you a sex toy, is it?  Like he wants an alternative to sex with you?  But I did test it out in front of him.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 06:44:51 am »

If you're both into it, then why not? 

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 04:58:52 pm »

i would like it if someone who was seeing gifted me a sex-toy and i would definitely try it together with him Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 05:59:13 pm »

Not only I don't think it's weird, I actually think it's pretty rad! It shows that the guy you are seeing is pretty open-minded when it comes to sex subjects, and those people, the ones with no complex on sex or sexuality are the best of the best Cheers Cheers

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 08:00:45 pm »

i hope to try it

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 08:40:13 pm »

It's not seen as, I dunno, competition from an inanimate object?  Or even a substitute?  Like, why would I top you when I can use a fleshjack or why would I bottom when I can use a dildo?  I mean, if your boyfriend gives you the gift, haha.

I used the darn tenga egg several times now, haha.  I want to try a different one, hehe

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 12:55:38 pm »

my BF  gift me  HOT Bear   laugh

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 03:16:22 pm »

I was given lube and video head cleaner during a secret Santa this past season.   I haven't used the vhc but lube is always a welcome gift!

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 08:33:13 pm »

I was given lube and video head cleaner during a secret Santa this past season. [...]

It took me a minute to realize that video head cleaner = poppers Tongue I was like, why the fuck someone thought that a combination of lube and a cleaning product for tapes is a good idea?? laugh laugh

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 10:36:17 pm »

I don't find it weird giving sex toys to or getting sex toys from someone I'm seeing.  Though I did think it was a little strange he was giving others sex toys. Maybe it's just me, but it something I wouldn't think of getting for a friend.

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2017, 11:00:15 pm »

[...] Maybe it's just me, but it something I wouldn't think of getting for a friend.

I think it depends on how close you are with that friend and how comfortable you are with each other when it comes to sex topics etc. Personally I wouldn't have a problem at all if anyone bought me a sex toy as a gift, but I would not give someone a gift of that kind unless I knew they were okay with the idea (whether it's a friend or a lover). Last thing you want to happen when giving a gift is make the other person uncomfortable. So, yeah, I kinda get what you mean, and it's totally normal in my opinion to think like that Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2017, 11:53:07 pm »

Nope, i would preffer the money.

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 12:12:52 am »

i like sex toy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.