BMA says women no longer get pregnant, people do
Hello December 15, 2018, 09:46:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BMA says women no longer get pregnant, people do  (Read 1856 times)
(Hidden)

« on: February 04, 2017, 09:45:33 am »

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/01/29/doctors-urged-to-use-gender-neutral-pregnant-people-instead-of-mothers/

Doctors urged to use gender neutral ‘pregnant people’ instead of ‘mothers’

Let's not forget that SJWs claim that SJWs only exist in the minds of their critics and things like this don't actually happen in real life. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 09:48:56 am »

This is just stupid nonsense.  I feel like we are going back in time.

1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 04:06:36 am »

This is just stupid nonsense.  I feel like we are going back in time.

Back in time?! Our brains are practically de-evolving!

And this is stupid as fuck...political correctness at it's finest.

If you're treating a trans or intersex pregnant person you could just call him/her an 'expectant parent', no use to make a stupid law.

Nice one pitting the feminists against the trans community...you politically correct assholes.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 07:51:10 am »

Let's not forget that SJWs claim that .... things like this don't actually happen in real life. 

Sorry to disappoint you Henny Penny—but the sky is not falling.  cheerup

This suggestion came about when a pregnant patient born anatomically female but who identifies as male did not wish to be called "mother" several times during his visit with clinicians. An advisory notice was circulated, gently reminding clinicians that these rare instances can occur, and suggested not using labels like mother when interacting with them.

The speed of light (3×108 m/s) from Earth to the Moon, in real time
(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 08:06:36 am »

Let's not forget that SJWs claim that .... things like this don't actually happen in real life. 

This suggestion came about when a pregnant patient born anatomically female but who identifies as male did not wish to be called "mother" several times during his visit with clinicians. An advisory notice was circulated, gently reminding clinicians that these rare instances can occur, and suggested not using labels like mother when interacting with them.

That's all well and good but why does the whole world need to change just for a very small number of people.  It's not that serious.  I don't know why they couldn't just put a note in the persons record. 

I used to work in a call center and every once in a while a woman with a deep voice would be called "sir" because the phone rep didn't realize they were talking to a woman.  They would put a note in the file and hopefully if the person called again the same honest mistake wouldn't get made. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 08:40:21 am »

Back in time?! Our brains are practically de-evolving!

Oh but WE ARE ! take a look at IQ test average since they exist , we are dumber than decades ago seriously...

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 10:29:31 am »

But 1 person requires a rule change?   

Will they add "attack helicopter" to the tick box list for sex?   If not, why not? 

Why won't the BMA bow down to me and tell everyone to refer to my hair color as  "similar to a sofa I once saw"? 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: