what do u guys think of poly partners?
Hello March 30, 2017, 04:41:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what do u guys think of poly partners?  (Read 248 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 17, 2017, 12:42:44 pm »

like dating a couple....and each one of u in this relationship treats each other equally .......... no dramas n jealousy .......the point where to find such couples to date Cry?

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 06:05:16 am »

I think they are great!! =D
But realationships are dificult with 2 pp, I immagine that with more it should be even more dificult.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 11:10:35 am »

I think they are great!! =D
But realationships are dificult with 2 pp, I immagine that with more it should be even more dificult.

or more stable....u ll never get bored with 2? triple fun there  Evil
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 02:29:39 pm »

A couple of years ago I was in a kind or triangle relationship and trust me...it is more work an less fun than it sounds. It is neigh impossible to treat everyone in the relationship equally and to make sure everyone is happy with every arrangement. Naturally things went south for us quite fast. The only kind of poly relationships that seem to work for a longer time I know of are master/sub relationships with one master and several subs. I guess this works because the people in the relationship are not supposed to be equal by design.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 03:20:59 pm »

A couple of years ago I was in a kind or triangle relationship and trust me...it is more work an less fun than it sounds. It is neigh impossible to treat everyone in the relationship equally and to make sure everyone is happy with every arrangement. Naturally things went south for us quite fast. The only kind of poly relationships that seem to work for a longer time I know of are master/sub relationships with one master and several subs. I guess this works because the people in the relationship are not supposed to be equal by design.

so this explains truth hurts Cry

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 08:58:37 pm »

realationships are all different. what works for one may be a death knell for another. as long as everyone is treated with respect and feelings don't get hurt, then hey, if you can make it work good for you.

I think though, it is unrealistic to expect everyone in a poly relationship to be "equal". Humans are built that way. You can't love two (or more) people in the exact same way because people are different and have different personalities and interests and character quirks.

I think the key is communication and respect. as long as everyone is open and honest and resentments don't fester (I know, easier said than done sometimes) then make it work if you can.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 09:06:06 pm »

I envy them, definitely, its gotta be fun!

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 07:44:17 am »

a few years ago i met a couple who are in an open relationship...
we've had several threesomes, but mostly it's just me and the one guy.
it's a lot of fun. we still meet up at rare and odd intervals.
i don't doubt that polyamory can be done, just maybe very rare.
i'm not really a part of the relationship. i think i'm more of a fuck buddy, but that's fine with me.
i still consider myself single, but if they ever want someone else to join, i'm down.
as for me. if i ever met someone i really liked, i would want to be exclusive.

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2017, 04:04:16 pm »

a few years ago i met a couple who are in an open relationship...
we've had several threesomes, but mostly it's just me and the one guy.
it's a lot of fun. we still meet up at rare and odd intervals.
i don't doubt that polyamory can be done, just maybe very rare.
i'm not really a part of the relationship. i think i'm more of a fuck buddy, but that's fine with me.
i still consider myself single, but if they ever want someone else to join, i'm down.
as for me. if i ever met someone i really liked, i would want to be exclusive.

i would consider that as fuck buddies too tho  Tongue i still think there s a big difference between a poly relationship  and an open relationship

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 05:10:40 pm »

I'm not into casual sex, and I'm not into having multiple partners, but I do not care if my partner does. I'm really easy-going, as long as people give me the basic respect and consideration I deserve. Honestly and consideration are what matter to me in a serious relationship. That's really the only thing I ask of guys who want a "serious LTR" with me.

Cheating (in other words, lying) and taking advantage of my good nature really pisses me off. But I don't consider it cheating or taking advantage if my partner is upfront about it.

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2017, 08:48:51 pm »

It's not for me. I could never be in a relationship like this.

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 09:03:16 pm »

I want to be in one.  But without the relationship part, haha

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2017, 11:12:51 am »

I'm not into casual sex, and I'm not into having multiple partners, but I do not care if my partner does. I'm really easy-going, as long as people give me the basic respect and consideration I deserve. Honestly and consideration are what matter to me in a serious relationship. That's really the only thing I ask of guys who want a "serious LTR" with me.

Cheating (in other words, lying) and taking advantage of my good nature really pisses me off. But I don't consider it cheating or taking advantage if my partner is upfront about it.

but would it be so unfair for u? as ur partner has an open relationship with u while ur not

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: