Gay Brothel
Hello August 21, 2018, 06:42:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Brothel  (Read 288 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 21, 2017, 08:43:08 pm »

A young man was a prostitute and for obvious reasons, didn't want his grandfather to know. One day, the police raided a brothel and arrested a group of prostitutes, including the young man.
The police had the all the prostitutes line up in a straight line on the sidewalk, just as grandpa was passing by. As soon as he noticed his  grandson, he stopped and asked him what he was lining up for.
Not wanting his grandfather to know the truth, the grandson told grandpa that someone was passing out free oranges and he was lining up for some.
"That sounds good. I think I'll have some too," Grandpa said, as he made his way to the back of the line.
A policeman went down the line, questioning all the prostitutes, until he reached grandpa. Looking very bewildered, he said to him, "You're so old, how do you do it?"
"It's easy," replied Grandpa. "I just remove my dentures and suck them dry!"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled