Did I miss out on being gay?
Hello April 23, 2018, 05:23:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did I miss out on being gay?  (Read 698 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 25, 2017, 02:20:42 am »

I came out when I was 16/17, but always avoided gay clubs as all of my friends were straight.
I was the only gay guy in my class at college, and typically played on that like a comedy queen, and at University, I came across as the most conservative gay guy, because I didn't sleep around, didn't do drugs (or rather, didn't do as much as some people), and I didn't have a Grindr account.

Now I'm 27, and recently I keep noticing my age... When I see these hot young guys with confidence for weeks and bags for life of confidence, I feel like I might have missed my opportunity...

The handful of gay friends I have grew up with other gay friends, went to gay clubs, maybe slept around a bit, dabbled in some Class-A dugs, and now seem to be living the high life... Sad Am I just a frigid old bint?!

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 02:37:39 am »

Dear, I am 37 but  I started to go out , fuck around and do drugs at 14, I think I am a little Burnout and fluffy but with good diet and exercise I still feel Young and cute: Do the same, feel cute, good, and Young (because you are) and ENJOY YOURSELF please Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 09:48:27 am »

Just start doing those things now if you want to see what might be missing, you're only 27.
I'm 28, came out at 19, fucked around ever since. I have zero gay friends, I just prefer the company of straight guys, too much sexual tension with other gay guys. Been to a gay club once with some colleagues after work. Been to a gay bar once because my ex took me there. I just have no interest in those scenes. Do what makes you happy. Follow your interests. You don't have to engage in certain activities just because you see other people doing it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: