April Fool's Day gay confession
Hello April 22, 2018, 10:45:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April Fool's Day gay confession  (Read 1024 times)
(Hidden)

« on: March 31, 2017, 10:51:38 pm »

I just sent this to the guy I'm crushing on.  I'm waiting to see how he'll react.

"You're a very attractive guy and you know a lot of guys really like you.  But you're a nice guy too so you deserve to be with a nice guy as well. Seriously, someone who respects you and treats other people accordingly too.  I know you don't like conflict so much.  You like guys who make you laugh.  You don't want to be prioritized second.  I don't know what you're looking for but you deserve more. 

I'll just say that when the other guys get close to you or touch you like holding your arm and such, makes we want to do the same thing.  I'm not effeminate enough for that but could I get hugs from you? 

Would that I could communicate this more clearly but it's late and you have to remember this day."

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 02:56:53 am »

It might just be me, but if I received anything like that on April 1st, I'd brush it off and see if there's any follow up the next day.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 05:04:21 am »

He replied with this :

"Hey [my name]! I don't understand what you're trying to tell me! Let me know in person? Were you drunk?!"

Then I told him April Fool's, hehe

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 06:55:15 am »

Well- he didn't have a violent reaction or anything- I'd say go for it!  When you see him, gauge his reaction and take a chance. Cheesy
At the least you can get some hugs from him.  Hug

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short.
But shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying and confusing.
(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 11:02:56 pm »

i like to poop on dicks

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled