Christie: I wouldn't let Gen. Flynn in the White House, let alone give him a job
Hello December 13, 2017, 08:08:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christie: I wouldn't let Gen. Flynn in the White House, let alone give him a job  (Read 214 times)
(Hidden)

« on: May 23, 2017, 01:52:19 am »

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a former chairman of President Donald Trump’s transition team, said Monday that he repeatedly recommended that Trump not give a job to Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser now under investigation for potential collusion with Russia during the campaign.

‘‘If I were president-elect of the United States, I wouldn’t let General Flynn in the White House, let alone give him a job,’’ Christie said during a during a wide-ranging news conference in Trenton, N.J.

Christie, a Republican who was relieved of his duties overseeing the transition shortly after the November election, declined to detail his concerns about Flynn.

‘‘I’m not going to get into specifics,’’ Christie said. ‘‘Some of it involves classified information that I’m just not at liberty to discuss.’’

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 02:05:32 am »

“I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people. . . . We want top of the line professionals.”

"I am self funding and will hire the best people, not the biggest donors!"

..and my personal favorite.....

"I'm gonna hire the best people...after I hire and fire all the terrible ones and am left with no choice."

1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 02:07:34 am »

I have a new favorite.  It's this one!

“Always be around unsuccessful people because everybody will respect you.”
1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.