Why I was BANNED from GOOGLE PLUS: CIRCUMCISION
Hello November 22, 2017, 11:09:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I was BANNED from GOOGLE PLUS: CIRCUMCISION  (Read 834 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 07, 2017, 10:37:04 am »

I was actually banned from Google Plus a few years ago. I was just pointing out that Rabbis drink the blood from the baby's circumcised dick. Some of those babies got herpes and died. It's a whole story but banned from talking about. It's called Metzitzah. You're NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT. So just don't. The Rabbis suck baby's dicks. Sounds like a new post to see if it gets banned here too.
2x Thumb Down 2x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 01:16:53 pm »

police  There's nothing wrong with posting about it here.   police

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 01:34:59 pm »

The majority of such circumcision ceremonies do NOT incorporate this practice, and the practice goes back to the Bible from like gazillions of years ago. You can find crazy religious ceremonies like this all over the world that use the Bible as their source.  Not sure why you are posting it and pointing out this particular ritual which is now done in so few cases it's almost non-existent in the modern world, but hey, knock yourself out.  It's a snooze-fest kind of post.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 03:06:34 pm »

I was actually banned from Google Plus a few years ago. I was just pointing out that Rabbis drink the blood from the baby's circumcised dick. Some of those babies got herpes and died. It's a whole story but banned from talking about. It's called Metzitzah. You're NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT. So just don't. The Rabbis suck baby's dicks. Sounds like a new post to see if it gets banned here too.

LMAO. I'm trying really hard to give you the benefit of the doubt on how you came across this information. But the only sites I can think of that would allow it are white supremacy sites. Or you were just googling for an excuse to hate Jews?
3x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 03:09:50 pm »

Also, did this topic really need two threads in the same 5 minutes? Holy shit.
3x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 05:00:55 pm »

The majority of such circumcision ceremonies do NOT incorporate this practice, and the practice goes back to the Bible from like gazillions of years ago. You can find crazy religious ceremonies like this all over the world that use the Bible as their source.  Not sure why you are posting it and pointing out this particular ritual which is now done in so few cases it's almost non-existent in the modern world, but hey, knock yourself out.  It's a snooze-fest kind of post.

They still do it.. and there are loads of pics on the internet of them doing it.  Doing it even once is once too often.
I bet Mark Zuckerberg volunteers his services at his synagogue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRKUvkVPBiw
2x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 05:18:48 pm »

Also, did this topic really need two threads in the same 5 minutes? Holy shit.

Technically, they are 2 different topics.   
2x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 10:39:26 pm »

LMAO. I'm trying really hard to give you the benefit of the doubt on how you came across this information. But the only sites I can think of that would allow it are white supremacy sites. Or you were just googling for an excuse to hate Jews?

It's an absolutley true practice and even on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah#Metzitzah.  However, the very, very large majority of Jewish rabbi's don't use this practice.  It's still a totally fucked up thing that happens. 

It's really sad that as you say, blind loyalty, facts are not in your vocabulary. 
2x Thumb Down 1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 08:37:04 am »

If you weren't such a feminist cuck and misandrist, you might google CIRCUMCISION as well. 

It's extremely telling that rather than googling it yourself, you accuse the poster of being a white supremacist and jew hater. 
2x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 08:55:26 am »

probably because a practice that not only mutilates babies but also includes oral pedophilia makes certain people look bad. thought policing is all the rage dont you know?
2x Thumb Down 1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled