Good citizen VS Traitor
Hello November 24, 2017, 12:51:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good citizen VS Traitor  (Read 286 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 19, 2017, 05:36:12 pm »

The characteristics of a good citizen include being honest, fair, patriotic, and having a big cock.  
The opposite of being a good citizen is being a traitor.
So.. what do we call people who are dishonest, unfair, resist the government, and have a tiny dick?  
I call them moonbats, but traitor also works.  
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 01:53:46 am by (Hidden) » Logged
5x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 07:42:46 pm »

The characteristics of a good citizen include being honest, fair, patriotic, and having a big cock. 
So.. what do we call people who are dishonest, unfair, resist the government, and have a tiny dick? 

Nah, you can continue to be a government sheep. People should oppose the gov, you probably would be doing that too had Hillary won, hypocrite.
3x Thumb Up 2x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 10:12:08 pm »

Nah, you can continue to be a government sheep. People should oppose the gov, you probably would be doing that too had Hillary won, hypocrite. 

And you would still be a bike lock liberal licking Hillary's vag like a good leftist cuck.
3x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 11:01:59 pm »

And you would still be a bike lock liberal licking Hillary's vag like a good leftist cuck.

Crude reply, as expected from our moderator.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 12:43:12 am by (Hidden) » Logged
1x Thumb Down 1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 11:43:43 pm »

Unless he uses the  police, raphjd's comments are basically from him as a regular user of the forum. He actually hasn't misused his moderator position from what I've seen. When he makes statements like the one in this thread, that's him speaking as a user not as moderator. When he stated the forum will no longer accept the use of libt*** or trumpt*** in any discussions, he was speaking as moderator.
2x Thumb Up

LOCK HIM UP
(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 11:44:03 pm »

Wrong.. I endured 8 years of that idiot muslim Sheik Obama without resisting him.  I was just counting the days for him to be GONE.  
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 05:16:35 pm by (Hidden) » Logged
3x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 11:47:26 pm »

Unless he uses the  police, raphjd's comments are basically from him as a regular user of the forum. He actually hasn't misused his moderator position from what I've seen. When he makes statements like the one in this thread, that's him speaking as a user not as moderator. When he stated the forum will no longer accept the use of libt*** or trumpt*** in any discussions, he was speaking as moderator.

I think  libt*** and libturd are allowed.. but not libtard.  
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 09:58:12 am by (Hidden) » Logged
2x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 11:53:33 pm »

Wrong.. I endured 8 years of that idiot muslim Sheik Obama without resisting him.  I was just counting the days for him to be GONE.  

That's fine, but others have chosen to resist what they feel is awful, disturbing and disgusting behavior by the president to show that it's not the accurate reflection of America. There were calls to resist President Obama and there were many, many protests against many of his actions on both sides (drone strikes, crackdowns on reporters, broken promises, etc.). That's the beauty of living in a country that allows us to criticize the actions of our president and other elected officials. If you feel that such criticisms are unfair, you can always state why you believe they are unfair and why you think the president should be supported.
1x Thumb Up

LOCK HIM UP
(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 10:03:35 am »

Unless he uses the  police, raphjd's comments are basically from him as a regular user of the forum. He actually hasn't misused his moderator position from what I've seen. When he makes statements like the one in this thread, that's him speaking as a user not as moderator. When he stated the forum will no longer accept the use of libt*** or trumpt*** in any discussions, he was speaking as moderator.

police  The use of "tard" (as well as "retard") is banned.     You MAY use it if it's a quote, like with Trump and that reporter.   police
2x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 05:15:34 pm »

police  The use of "tard" (as well as "retard") is banned.     You MAY use it if it's a quote, like with Trump and that reporter.   police
I already say "grey poupon" instead of mus****
1x Thumb Down

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled