Rosie is at it again.. and McCain OFFICIALLY has a dysfunctional brain
Hello November 25, 2017, 03:06:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosie is at it again.. and McCain OFFICIALLY has a dysfunctional brain  (Read 142 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 20, 2017, 02:29:17 am »

Rosie O'Donnell didn't get the memo on Kathy Griffin.. but then again, Rosie's personal and professional lives couldn't get any worse, so suggesting that people throw Trump off a cliff can't hurt her.

As for crazy John McCain, he has been officially diagnosed with brain cancer.   I'm not sure about a senator, but if a president was diagnosed with brain cancer, he would be replaced.   
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 02:49:56 am »

Rosie O'Donnell didn't get the memo on Kathy Griffin.. but then again, Rosie's personal and professional lives couldn't get any worse, so suggesting that people throw Trump off a cliff can't hurt her.

As for crazy John McCain, he has been officially diagnosed with brain cancer.   I'm not sure about a senator, but if a president was diagnosed with brain cancer, he would be replaced.   

Rotten apples and oranges, topical mish-mash.

Why are you creating a "hate dumpster," when you could open two separate threads, and hate these people in a more individualized manner?

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 04:03:11 am »

Why are you creating a "hate dumpster," when you could open two separate threads, and hate these people in a more individualized manner?

Because unlike you, I try to avoid spam while you try to create as much as possible. 

I think a celebrity suggesting that the president be thrown off a cliff, and one of the 100 senators - who has been a senator for several decades - departing the Senate due to brain cancer.. are both significant news stories.   

I know you hate REAL news... which is one reason your reputation keeps dropping...

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 05:45:50 am »

Because unlike you, I try to avoid spam while you try to create as much as possible. 

I think a celebrity suggesting that the president be thrown off a cliff, and one of the 100 senators - who has been a senator for several decades - departing the Senate due to brain cancer.. are both significant news stories.   

I know you hate REAL news... which is one reason your reputation keeps dropping...

Why even try to mop-up your words at this point?  Starting a thread about Senator McCain having a "dysfunctional brain," and calling him "crazy," on the same day he is diagnosed with brain cancer, is grotesque and inexcusable.

Add that to your Reputation score.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 06:36:48 am »

I hope John McCain's family will be okay, this is devastating news.
1x Sad

LOCK HIM UP
(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 09:49:39 am »

police  Because these 2 stories are so unrelated, they should be separate threads.   police
1x Lamp

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled