Get on with it... solution
Hello November 18, 2017, 12:19:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Get on with it... solution  (Read 199 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 24, 2017, 09:08:31 am »

Since the election, there has been a non-stop witch hunt seeking anything to attack Trump with - including going after his family members, businesses, etc.   Nothing has come of it, and yet, that doesn't stop people from looking.  It's like gold prospectors on a treasure hunt.

There is also a pile of scandals involving the Clintons, John Pedosta, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, Homo Abedin, James Comey, etc. 

Certainly, all of these issues are fair game during a campaign.  Bringing them up often backfires on the other side when it has the appearance of "over reach". 

However, AFTER the election, all of these issues become irrelevant. 

Trump has so far backed off having Hillary, and the other moonbats investigated - mainly because the crimes they committed are no longer relevant.  But that isn't stopping the moonbats from attacking. 

I don't think Trump should pardon himself - even though he can.. BUT instead he should have a blanket pardon to cover EVERYTHING including the crimes of Hillary which occurred BEFORE the election. 
Imagine if opposing sides in a war were to continue fighting AFTER the war was over!   That would be a DISASTER!  Likewise, continuing to battle after an election is a disaster.  When it's over.. it's OVER.   Get on with it. 

What do you think?   I can't wait to see the stupid responses of the moonbats. 
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 10:32:50 pm »

Since the election, there has been a non-stop witch hunt seeking anything to attack Trump with - including going after his family members, businesses, etc.   Nothing has come of it, and yet, that doesn't stop people from looking.  It's like gold prospectors on a treasure hunt.

There is also a pile of scandals involving the Clintons, John Pedosta, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, Homo Abedin, James Comey, etc. 

Certainly, all of these issues are fair game during a campaign.  Bringing them up often backfires on the other side when it has the appearance of "over reach". 

However, AFTER the election, all of these issues become irrelevant. 

Trump has so far backed off having Hillary, and the other moonbats investigated - mainly because the crimes they committed are no longer relevant.  But that isn't stopping the moonbats from attacking. 

I don't think Trump should pardon himself - even though he can.. BUT instead he should have a blanket pardon to cover EVERYTHING including the crimes of Hillary which occurred BEFORE the election. 
Imagine if opposing sides in a war were to continue fighting AFTER the war was over!   That would be a DISASTER!  Likewise, continuing to battle after an election is a disaster.  When it's over.. it's OVER.   Get on with it. 

What do you think?   I can't wait to see the stupid responses of the moonbats. 

I totally agree with your thoughts!

angel

1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 01:04:14 am »

I completely disagree.  Trump should lock her up.  That's what he promised to do!  He LIED.

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 02:15:21 pm »

I completely disagree.  Trump should lock her up.  That's what he promised to do!  He LIED.

Don't forget that politicians are used to smaller or bigger lies..

Evil

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 07:50:07 pm »

At least we agree that Hillary deserves to be locked up! 
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 11:30:02 pm »

Trump disagrees. He has the power to investigate and lock her up. He doesn't want to. He just said all that stuff so dummies would vote for him. It worked.

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 10:11:26 am »

Trump can't win for losing.

If he investigates Hillary, liberals will cry foul.   

If he doesn't investigate Hillary, liberals will cry foul. 

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 04:05:33 pm »

Trump can't win for losing.

If he investigates Hillary, liberals will cry foul.   

If he doesn't investigate Hillary, liberals will cry foul. 

LOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled