Fifty Shades Darker
Hello November 19, 2017, 08:38:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fifty Shades Darker  (Read 50 times)
(Hidden)

« on: July 25, 2017, 09:27:50 am »

"While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia must confront the anger and envy of the women who came before her."

While not having particularly high expectations, it must be said, I did go into this film with an open mind. However only a few minutes in and I already felt the urge to leave and fill my brain with something less awful and mind rotting.

It's not just the non-existent plot and hammy acting that let this film down, although they were major factors, the chemistry between the two leads was like watching two planks of wood getting together. None of what I saw made me believe he was an irresistible sex god with a dark side. And with Ana, let's just say biting ones lip every time something is suggested gets a bit old.

Furthermore, without wanting to spoil, is her IQ supposed to be about 50? I have to ask because she pretty much agrees to everything he says, and not in a dom/sub kind of way, more just because she doesn't seem to have the mental ability to argue. You have to wonder how she's employed in the first place.

I've seen some absolutely dire films but I can honestly say this is the worst film I've ever seen.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: