A gift for Frederick!
Hello November 25, 2017, 03:08:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A gift for Frederick!  (Read 186 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 11, 2017, 01:14:15 am »

Here you go buddy.....

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/10/hillary-clinton-considers-becoming-methodist-preacher
1x Question mark 1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 01:17:46 am »

That's strange.   I don't recall Hillary Clinton ever showing any interest in religion. 
1x Thumb Down 1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 10:45:37 am »

Methodist?!   WTF?! 

Her religion is clearly feminism. 
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 11:25:25 am »

She loves Satan, bro, get over it.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 10:07:47 pm »

Methodist?!   WTF?! 

I know you probably meant that as an attack.  But it's also problematic to hear in a gay-oriented chat room. 

(Hidden)
Warned

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 01:34:08 am »

Rainbow

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 01:39:05 am »

Methodist?!   WTF?! 

I know you probably meant that as an attack.  But it's also problematic to hear in a gay-oriented chat room. 

I was not aware that gay people were expected to be feminists.  
Consider this.. other than insects, all male creatures are larger, more attractive, more intelligent, stronger, and more colorful than females.  
In humans, if you put males and females next to each other without any cosmetics, jewelry, clothing, or hairdos.. the males would look superior.  I saw my adopted sister once when she had no makeup on.  I didn't even recognize her even though I saw her everyday!   She looks horrible without makeup on.
Females also tend to be not very creative, and not mentally stable.    Virtually all credible composers and painters and sculpters and leaders and chefs  and athletes throughout history have been male.   The greatest female athlete of all time is Caitlyn Jenner.. hmm.. oh wait.. she's a dude.  

Hers a site for you USHorizon - https://www.pinkcupid.com/

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 03:54:06 am »

Methodist?!   WTF?! 

It is?  I was not aware that gay people were supposed to support feminism.  
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 08:28:05 am »

Gay people must obey the hive mind, so of course we must worship feminism. 

Feminism is nothing but a piece of shit based on lies and man hating.   Feminists hate equality, that's why they actively fight against equality in countless areas.

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 08:49:24 am »

Methodist?!   WTF?! 

I was not aware that gay people were expected to be feminists.  
Consider this.. other than insects, all male creatures are larger, more attractive, more intelligent, stronger, and more colorful than females.  
In humans, if you put males and females next to each other without any cosmetics, jewelry, clothing, or hairdos.. the males would look superior.  I saw my adopted sister once when she had no makeup on.  I didn't even recognize her even though I saw her everyday!   She looks horrible without makeup on.
Females also tend to be not very creative, and not mentally stable.    Virtually all credible composers and painters and sculpters and leaders and chefs  and athletes throughout history have been male.   The greatest female athlete of all time is Caitlyn Jenner.. hmm.. oh wait.. she's a dude.  

Hers a site for you USHorizon - https://www.pinkcupid.com/

Hmmm...adding transphobia to the misogyny.

I get it now.  Is this where Milo is hanging out now?  Since he can't get on to a college campus without getting beat up?  Hehehe.  Milo/Frederick. It all makes perfect sense now.

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 08:55:44 am »

Well, under current definitions, anyone who hasn't fucked a man with a vag or chick with a dick is a transphobe. 

If you're not a chubby chaser, you're a fatphobe.

If you don't believe that wearing tampons in your beard makes you trans, then you're a transphobe. 

If you don't believe that Elliot Cope is really trans (born a girl, but a trans boy who identifies as a girl) then you are a transphobe. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 09:16:26 am »

Well, under current definitions, anyone who hasn't fucked a man with a vag or chick with a dick is a transphobe. 

If you're not a chubby chaser, you're a fatphobe.

If you don't believe that wearing tampons in your beard makes you trans, then you're a transphobe. 

If you don't believe that Elliot Cope is really trans (born a girl, but a trans boy who identifies as a girl) then you are a transphobe. 

Tell me more about your so called definitions...I'm intrigued.

(Hidden)

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 09:18:08 am »

Umm, their your definitions because you are part of the leftist mind hive. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: