Why is this group being ignored?
Hello November 25, 2017, 03:07:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is this group being ignored?  (Read 86 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 15, 2017, 07:33:28 am »

Let's see if anybody can guess what group I am referring to.
It is incredible that this group still exists. 

This groups hates all religions except for protestants (they do hate Catholics),  they hate all gays, lesbians, trans, etc., they don't get along with the KKK because they don't have a problem with black people - even though they are white trash, they hate America, they hate dogs (not sure why), they hate the military.   I really can't think of anybody or anything they don't hate other than themselves.
1x Thumb Down 1x Question mark

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 07:58:48 am »

God's Army?Huh?

I haven't heard about them in over a decade.
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 10:48:29 am »

God's Army?Huh?

I haven't heard about them in over a decade.

Westboro Baptist Church...
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 12:56:08 pm »

You should have said they hate Scandinavian countries.
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 04:18:47 pm »

You should have said they hate Scandinavian countries.

I forgot about that!

I think they might like Iran though.
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 05:54:32 am »

I did immediately think of the WBC, because they fit the description perfectly, but too late. They are still around doing their protests. I did some videos against them a few years ago: God Hates Lawyers! "Woe unto ye lawyers, for ye have hidden the key to knowledge, having hindered those entering in, and placed unnecessary burdens upon people, and lifting not a finger to help them, and not entering in yourselves." Despicable people, to say the least! They are lawyers and the Bible specifically points them out. Never got a response from them though, because, "They know what they're doing," to quote Marco Rubio.
1x Thumb Down

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 08:47:48 pm »

I did immediately think of the WBC, because they fit the description perfectly, but too late. They are still around doing their protests. I did some videos against them a few years ago: God Hates Lawyers! "Woe unto ye lawyers, for ye have hidden the key to knowledge, having hindered those entering in, and placed unnecessary burdens upon people, and lifting not a finger to help them, and not entering in yourselves." Despicable people, to say the least! They are lawyers and the Bible specifically points them out. Never got a response from them though, because, "They know what they're doing," to quote Marco Rubio.

The founder of the Westboro Baptist Church was Fred Phelps.. who was excommunicated from his own church in 2013 and died in 2014 (with no funeral).  His daughter took over as the leader of "God Hates Fags" - which is the same thing.   
It's ironic that the leader of GHF is a CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9vHeN7Uk2I

It's funny that the KKK guy won $25,000 from jewish Howard Stern for winning the football pool...
and on Howard's version of Family Feud, the gays beat the GodHatesFags people for $10,000

1x Thumb Down

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled