Stephen King's It (kids in briefs, New Kids on the Block)
Hello September 21, 2017, 03:34:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephen King's It (kids in briefs, New Kids on the Block)  (Read 37 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 07, 2017, 01:47:53 pm »

So I saw it.  Fun for fright fans.  Bring a loved one and scream your way thru it.  Can't really point out any gay stuff cuz they're kids.  They were all in their white briefs while swimming and staring at the girl so ew.  The hypochondriac mentions AIDS but not gay aimed.

Oh!  There's New Kids on the Block!  That was funny, hehe.  The kid isn't gay tho.  Actually an endearing / bleah part, hehe.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 06:28:10 am »

Is Bill Skarsgard any good as Pennywise the Clown? He's a hottie whom I enjoyed in Hemlock Grove, but I'm legitimately worried that he's too "pretty" to play an iconic and terrifying role like Pennywise. If this movie is even halfway as good as the miniseries, this movie would be hoot.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 01:25:32 pm »

Bill Skarsgard is very good as Pennywise.
Again, the gay material in the original book was deleted in the movie.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 01:46:37 pm »

Bill Skarsgard is very good as Pennywise.
Again, the gay material in the original book was deleted in the movie.

Is Skarsgard better than Tim Curry? The miniseries did a damn good job.

Tbh, I'm not surprised that this adaptation is censoring material. Considering the kiddie gangbang which is reportedly not included in the movie, the film had to take out, presumably, lots of controversial elements.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:18:50 am »

The bully who died in the sewer gave the main bully a handjob in the novel.  It was an incomplete handjob, they stopped when he offered a blowjob.  In the movie, he was a program and this part didn't happen.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: