Australia gets to vote on same sex marriage
Hello September 21, 2017, 03:25:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia gets to vote on same sex marriage  (Read 125 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 11, 2017, 12:39:30 am »

:)Finally we get to vote!  However, in my opoinion it is just a survey to say the government is listening to the wishes of the voters.
This postal vote, yep a postal vote, is non binding to parliament, and has already brought out the biggots and the religous cranks with all the false information regarding same sex marriage etc., some have even said that if passed this will allow their sons to wear dresses to school and that schools will have to teach about homosexuality as well?
I don't care what others say, I'm voting yes.
It will be interesting to see what eventually happens when the postal "vote" is counted, and what action, if any, the current government takes.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 03:26:45 am »

I hope all goes well!!

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 06:27:33 am »

I hope all goes well!!

Hopefully all will be, but many haven't received their "voting" papers yet?  Myself included  Sad

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 08:54:58 pm »

I hope all goes well!!

Hopefully all will be, but many haven't received their "voting" papers yet?  Myself included  Sad

What are the chances of the vote going with Yes? Will it be a surprising result like the US Election or Brexit?

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:47:40 am »

I hope all goes well!!

What are the chances of the vote going with Yes? Will it be a surprising result like the US Election or Brexit?

Going by past surveys done by media, and other sources etc., the majority of the population are in favour of a YES vote, but who knows? If the NO campaigners, religous sealots etc., keep up the false advertising that they are doing, they might just get the result they want.   Cry hopefully not.
Will have to wait and see what the outcome is I guess, but that is just the first step in a long way to go if the YES campaign win. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: