Is the world full of bottoms?
Hello December 11, 2017, 07:48:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world full of bottoms?  (Read 192 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 08, 2017, 02:21:48 am »

Are there really more bottoms than tops in the world?

What do you think?

Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 04:30:33 am »

afraid
why do you have that crazy thoughts.  if you are a top you are around by a group of bottoms, by the other hand if you are bottom you will around a top. like animals living in wild?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 05:55:02 am by (Hidden) » Logged

Wooow
(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 07:16:09 am »

Are there really more bottoms than tops in the world?

What do you think?

Grin

When I was young all I could do is go boxing. Now that I'm older all I do is swordfight.  Blond

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 04:12:59 pm »

afraid
why do you have that crazy thoughts.  if you are a top you are around by a group of bottoms, by the other hand if you are bottom you will around a top. like animals living in wild?

blow nose forgive me spam17, I’m in a bad mood when I reply this post. Bcos today is the last day of holiday I feel abit anxiety. Right now The one lovely of me is back.  Cheers Cheers CheersCheers
1x Thumb Up

Wooow
(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 07:51:24 pm »

afraid

blow nose forgive me spam17, I’m in a bad mood when I reply this post. Bcos today is the last day of holiday I feel abit anxiety. Right now The one lovely of me is back.  Cheers Cheers CheersCheers

As long as I am concerned you are forgiven!

with love

1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 04:08:18 am »

afraid

As long as I am concerned you are forgiven!

with love

thanks, it’s very kind of you.

Wooow
(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 12:45:48 am »

Interesting question...  People enjoy different things. Could be, but then again it's pretty hard to know for certain.

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 11:01:31 pm »

Every little step in life brings damage as well as profit.

gzlong, За дурной галавой нагам неспакой
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled