Facebook and Youtube
Hello December 13, 2017, 08:17:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook and Youtube  (Read 28 times)
(Hidden)

« on: November 26, 2017, 03:28:23 am »

It seems to me that while Facebook and Youtube might decide that they don't want you using their service anymore, they should not be able to do any more than prevent you from posting or responding to anything.

They should NOT be allowed to prevent you from logging into your own account, and seeing your own contact list of friends, and from seeing your own previous messages. 

I have one account in which a murderer confessed his crime to me..  then committed suicide.  My account was disabled before I could take any action on this... and another man was falsely convicted of that murder.  If fact, many of the things the murderer told me were so obscure and weird that I ignored them.  However, in the trial that occurred 2.5 years later, it turned out that the things that murderer told me were CORRECT!

Sucks, don't it?

Meanwhile, the falsely convicted man is currently sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole. Unless I do something, he will probably die in prison in about 50 years. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 10:43:06 am »

It's the norm to completely end all connection to the person that gets banned.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 03:06:48 pm »

It's the norm to completely end all connection to the person that gets banned.

Perhaps.. perhaps.. perhaps.. 
But what I'm saying is that they have no right to ban anybody.  If they don't like something.. silence the person or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD7cO4I3exE

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled